UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF LOVE
I have a Girl,
I have a Girl,
Oh! So much,
I have her soft, tender touch,
Her soft lips, Beautiful eyes.
Glistening off,
The morning Sunrise ,
We watch the sunrise,
And the sunset.
But this Girl, I
have never seen.
In my dreams, she
is so real.
It’s
just the way,
She wakes me
feel, if I could meet,
A Girl like this,
She’s every moment,
I would not miss.
This Girl would be ………
Oh! So sweet,
Holding my hand,
Walking down the street
She could tell me, she loves me.
In
front of her friends,
Saying
what we have
Will
never end……..
But if it does
We’ll
stay together
Just as a friends
Always & forever.
This
is the Girl,
I want forecast.
If you can find her,
Tell
her…….
I
LOVE HER…….
I wrote this poem on June-2005

No comments:
Post a Comment